Fed up of the Argos and Smyths adverts yet? The plastic, breakable, loud annoying toys, whipping the children up into a cacophony of screeching about how they “need that” for Christmas?
Let’s take it down a notch. Let’s move back to environmentally friendly, sustainable, beautiful presents that will be loved and used for years.
Here are my top Christmas picks for the little (and not so little) family members.
- A swing. One of my favourite childhood memories is soaring through the air on a rope swing attached to a tree. Our amazing rope swings, which you can stand or sit on, and our seated garden swings are made of the highest quality, designed to be as safe as they can for your gorgeous offspring. You can even have their names engraved so there’s no fighting about whose is whose. You can buy them separately or buy both in our ultimate oak swing bundle.
- Phone Charging Block. For the teens and tweens, what better present than something for their phone? A stylish oak charging station and phone holder means that putting your phone down for the night isn’t completely heart-breaking and life-ruining! Whether they have their phones in their bedrooms or you keep them downstairs you can be sure that they’ll be perfectly thrilled to have somewhere personal to put it.
- Tablet Charging Block. Go a step further and buy them a tablet charging block. With the wires hidden away and tangle free, both they and their parents will thank you! The block acts as a stand so they can watch films hands-free and having it upright means that the speakers can play their music without vibration or echo. To be the ultimate favourite present giver, buy them a matching tablet and phone block together!
- A dippy egg board. Ooooooh that feeling of whacking the top off your egg and drowning the soldiers in the bright orange yolk. There’s nothing quite like it. So, ditch the slippy slidy egg cups and treat them to a dippy egg board. It keeps your egg safe and upright and has plenty of space for the stack of soldiers. Bread or toast – which do you use? Personalise with their name to make them feel egg-stra special!
- Book Ends. I remember receiving some book ends as a child and I treasured them so much. These solid, heavy bookends will hold their books upright on a windowsill or shelf and just like a good story will last a lifetime. Personalised them with their name, initials or a quote and wrap them up, together with a good book for the most perfect, complete present.
Presents for young ones really needn’t be things that will only last a few months. Here you can buy something that one day they might pass down to their children. Imagine being part of that legacy!
As always, if you have any questions about any of our products then please head on over to the contact page and I’d love to help.