Shopping for Sam is the worst! I genuinely have the loveliest intentions every year to get him the perfect present……. and then I start looking. I really think men are the most impossible to buy for - even though they would totally disagree.
So, if you have a man knocking around, and are stuck for solutions, then let me help you out with my five great gifts for guys.
- A bits and bobs bowl. The keys…… and the question that is the bane of my life! “Where are the keys?” Give them a designated drop off spot, along with the other paraphernalia that he drags out of his pockets; coins, mints, phone, receipts, guitar picks….! Personalise it however you wish or use one of our favourite engravings on there.
- A tablet charging block. This is such a brilliant invention. A big chunky iPad or tablet stand with his name on it. With no wires to find he can put it on charge and carry on watching instructional YouTube videos about how to remove that error code from the boiler. Or play his music while watching TV. Or whatever other weird things your man does!
- A welly boot rack. Keep the mud outside where it belongs with this welly storage. Whether you choose a small rack just for him or a larger one for the whole family, the wellies are stored upside down, allowing them to dry off and stay fresh. Well, as fresh as wellies can be expected to be!
- A shot glass tray. The best on the market by far! This solid oak shot glass tray is the most beautiful piece of kit. With glasses included and the practicality of being able to hold it from both ends, this is a serious investment piece. Perfect for après ski or dinner parties, you can personalise it with a memorable occasion and present it with a bottle of spirit to celebrate!
- A wine rack. These are some of my favourite things that we make. They look incredible on the wall with the gravity-defying appearance of the floating bottles. From six to twenty-two bottles (I know which size I need!) you can choose your size and the long length allows for some great personalisation. The wall-mounted design is a space-saving alternative to bulky constructions, or taking up valuable cupboard space, and provides a unique way to store your wine and display your wine while keeping the bottles in a horizontal position as they should be kept.
I hope that helps you out with the boys! Look out for the other three guides in the series – gifts for ladies, children and the home (coming soon)!
As always, if you have any questions about any of our products then please head on over to the contact page and I’d love to help.