Shop small, shop independent, shop local are all familiar words of Christmas 2020 but when it comes to those gorgeous children of ours and their gifts from Santa its so easy to just reach for the Argos catalogue, tap tap on amazon or head to the larger toy shops to invest in annoying, breakable, loud and often plastic toys!
I've noted all of my favourite solid oak goodies that are just perfect for those children in your life enabling you to buy sustainable gifts, cutting down on the plastic and in turn saving the planet and gifting a solid solid and beautiful present that will be around for many years to come.
Here are my top Christmas picks for the little (and not so little) family members:
- Christmas Board: Let' start with my most favourite oak Christmas product. It wouldn't be Christmas without a mince pie and glass of port or milk for Santa and a carrot for Rudolph on Christmas eve. The Christmas eve / Mince pie board is our very own take on the Christmas eve rage! It's a beautiful solid oak board that can be personalised with your child's name or simply stick with the question Naughty or Nice,? Piled high with mince pies or Christmas morsals it really will look the "Reindeers Doohdah's" and you will most certainly be the flavour of the month
Book Ends: I remember receiving some book ends as a child and I treasured them so much. These solid, heavy bookends will hold their books upright on a windowsill or shelf and just like a good story will last a lifetime. Personalised them with their name, initials or a quote and wrap them up, together with a really good book for the most perfect and complete present.
- A Personalised Swing: Nothing reminds me of my childhood more than soaring through the air on a swing. That giddy feeling that used to hit my tummy on the downward motion still makes me smile and the nagging I used to do to "push me higher, higher, no even higher" takes me right back! Our oak garden swings are just gorgeous and I promise you the children will agree. Personalised with their name or a special motivational quote you will be sure to get them enjoy the outdoor air come rain or snow this winter.
- A dippy egg board. Are you a top slicer or a tap tap tapper? However you choose to eat yours I'm sure that the children in your life are following suit and if they think boiled eggs are eggcellent then they will love having their egg safe and up right and arranging their soldiers ready for ultimate dipping on their special oak dippy egg board! Personalise with their name to make them feel egg-stra special!
- Tablet Charging Block For Teens and Tweens what better present than something to charge their tablet or phone. Whether they have their devices in their bedrooms or not you will both be thrilled to have somewhere personal to put it where the wires are hidden away and tangle free. The device block is a great stand too enabling them to watch films hands free, listen to music with out vibration, tik-tok or participate in a zoom or google classroom whilst multi tasking.
- To be the ultimate favourite present giver, buy them a matching tablet and phone block together!
Presents for the young people in your life needn’t be things that will only last a few months. be the ultimate present giver with all of these gorgeous oak goodies that can be passed down to their on children. Imagine being part of that legacy!
As always, if you have any questions about any of our products then please head on over to the contact page and I’d love to help or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01664 650075 x
Love Charlotte xx