Shopping for my husband Sam is the worst! I genuinely have the loveliest intentions every year to find him the perfect present... then I start looking… and I really struggle. I honestly think that men are so hard to buy for, although I’m sure that they wouldn’t agree!
So, if you are stuck for solutions for the many lovely gents in your life, then let me help you out with my five Great Gifts for Guys:
- Bits and bobs bowl Where are the keys? That question is the bane of my life! Give them a designated drop off spot, along with the other paraphernalia that he drags out of his pockets: coins, phone, screws, receipts, mints and golf tees! Personalise it however you wish or simply use one of our favourite engravings.
- Tablet charging block This is such a brilliant invention! A chunky oak iPad or tablet stand with his name on it (plus a handy hole underneath for the cable-we’ve thought of everything!) – the perfect docking spot to charge his iPad. It’ll looks stylish and neat on his desk, in the kitchen or next to the bed and he’ll never misplace his iPad again (hopefully)!
- Shot glass tray The best on the market by far! This solid oak shot glass tray is the most beautiful piece of kit. With glasses included and the design allowing you to hold it from both ends, thus avoiding any spillages, this is a serious investment piece. Perfect for dinner parties and soirees, après ski or shoot parties. Personalise it to mark a memorable occasion and present with a bottle of spirit to kick start the celebrations.
- Wine and bottle rack. The boot of my car has been clanking recently each time I take a bend – he’s going to need somewhere to store all those lovely bottles of wine you’ve bought in for your guests plus those he’ll be gifted at Christmas! These are both visually appealing and a practical storage solution. What’s not to love?
- Bottle opener These are such a simple yet practical design. They look incredible on the wall, next to the fridge, in your home bar or outside by the BBQ area. Choose inscriptions from ‘OPEN HERE’ or ‘BEER’ or your own words for a really special and unique gift
I hope that this gift edit helps you and gives you some much needed inspiration when buying for those cheeky chaps in your life.
As always of you need any help please do just drop me an email or pick up the phone.
Thanks Charlotte xx